While in Nürnberg, Hitler stayed at the Deutscher Hof Hotel, near the Bahnhof (train station). He had a large room on the first floor, with windows from which he could review marching columns. An addition to the hotel was built in 1936, and afterwards Hitler stayed on this side, which had a special Führer balcony. The building has changed a little but is still easily recognizable, even after a remodeling for luxury apartments in 2014-16.
In 1935 the owner of the Hotel Deutsche Hof was forced to sell the entire estate to the NSDAP. Then it was renamed The Deutsche Hof.
This is were the new tableware was introduced and the swastika was placed on the cutlery and silverware for the hotel.