Professor Heinrich Michaelis was one of Hitler’s prized architects, responsible for the design of many key party buildings on the Obersalzberg, including the Kehlsteinhaus (Eagle’s Nest) and Berghof.
He was also involved in planning the interior design for the newly-refurbished and remodeled Platterhof – the hotel where visiting Nazi party dignitaries and friends of Hitler stayed during their visits to the area.
Here is 1938-dated plan for what appears to be a large lamp or chandelier used in the building.
It is large – over a metre long and some 80cm wide – and highly detailed. It also bears Michaelis’s stamp, showing this was created by his studio.