Platterhof Obersalzberg garage building construction plan, 13 May 1939, by Architect Roderich Fick. This is an original plan, approximately 100 cm by 70 cm in size.
The plan of this staff building illustrates the renovation of the existing offices, reception, terrace, reading room and entrance. This structure was used by staff who lived on two floors above the huge garages. The building survived a bombing raid in 1945 and was only demolished in the 1970s. Today the starting point for a visit to the Kehlsteinhaus (Eagles Nest) is from the exact location of this site. The plan was drawn using a design technique common at the time, hence the brownish colour, and the drawing is already quite faded.