Dessert plate from the Obersalzberg Kindergarden.
1940 saw the construction of a large building to preserve the architectural models behind the Hotel zum Türken.
This building is best known as the nursery, as it served this purpose for the Obersalzberg families residents and staff.
These porcelains have a long history, called “settler dishes”, originally designed by the RSHA to equip the hereditary farms and commissioned by Allach-Bohemia.
Due to the war, it was not widely used, but was used in the NSV children’s home on Obersalzberg.