Rare gravy boat from the Der Deutsche hof Nuremberg.
the Der Deutsche Hof was Hitler’s favorite hotel and was located in the center of Nuremberg. The Führer always stayed there when he visited this medieval city and it became his headquarters during the Party rallies held each September.
In 1935 the owner of the Hotel Deutsche Hof was forced to sell the entire estate to the NSDAP. Then it was renamed Der Deutsche Hof.