Besides his Berghof home, undoubtedly Hitler’s favorite place on the Obersalzberg was a cozy Tea House built in 1937 on the northern boundary of the area, just below the Mooslahnerkopf hill, overlooking the Berchtesgaden valley below. Most of Hitler’s stays at the Berghof included a daily afternoon walk to this Teehaus. This pleasant walk often became the scene for important political decisions, but Hitler preferred to relax, and even nap, in the Teehaus itself, surrounded by his closest friends and associates. The Teehaus was apparently undamaged by the 1945 bombing, but was mostly ooted by local residents who entered the building immediately after the RAF bombing.
Here and a porcelain bowl removed from a local family. Manufactured by Nymphenburg, this was Hitler’s only residence where this particular model was used.